Do you have any questions about this provider?
Click on any image to enlarge.
The College has two main campuses one in Beverley and one in Bridlington with a smaller site in Hull. Our newest campus is in Beverley and is within the lively Flemingate shopping and leisure development. The campus is packed with the latest in teaching and learning technology. Students learn in real life commercial environments like our Elwell's restaurant, Inspire hair and beauty salon and New Horizons travel shop. Our Bridlington campus is a modern purpose-built learning environment, which houses specialist Mechatronics Centre and our Clinical Skills Centre. It is also home to Archers restaurant and another Inspire hair and beauty salon.
At East Riding College our aim is to help you develop skills you'll need for employment or studying at University. Our exceptional tutors are often industry experts who have 'been there and done it' . They can help you develop the technical and professional skills you'll need to take you further.
There is a wide range of full-time courses on offer from Level 1 through to Level 7 (Higher Education), Apprenticeships and part-time courses.
We are part of the Humber Virtual Careers Fair, why not check out our stand to learn even more about us? - https://humbercareers.co.uk/exhibition/east-riding-college/
The College has a qualified team of guidance staff who are on hand to provide expert support. They can help you explore your career options; choose the most appropriate course and plan what to do after College.
The College welcomes and supports all learners with additional needs and disabilities.
Help with childcare costs may be available. The College works with a range of nurseries and registered childminders.
Every full-time student has a personal tutor who regularly reviews your progress to ensure that you are on target to successfully complete your programme and progress in your chosen career.
We have some of the best facilities in the region - you'll learn in a modern specialist state-of-the-art environment.
We are in the top 20 colleges nationally for achievement (general FE colleges)
The College's support, care and guidance were judged by Ofsted as outstanding at our last inspection.
Free travel for learners aged 16 - 18 and living more than two miles from their nearest place of study.
Interviews for full time courses starting in September are postponed, but don't worry - applicants will instead be given a formal offer* of a place on a suitable course. Other entry requirements still apply.Where you meet the entry requirements for your chosen course you will be accepted. Where you do not meet the entry requirements for your chosen course, we guarantee you a place on a suitable alternative.
If you would like the option of a telephone or online interview, or access to advice and guidance, please contact the College by emailing email@example.com.
*Exceptions include those with a criminal conviction or who have been previously been excluded, or where the SEN needs or requirements of an existing Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) cannot be fully met. In these circumstances a risk assessment may be required before we are able to confirm your place at the College.
Care Leavers Scholarship
In 2021/22, East Riding College will provide one scholarship to a Care Leaver for the duration of their higher education course at East Riding College , up to a maximum of three years’ worth of study. It will include:
- Tuition fees – these will be covered by East Riding College for the duration of the higher education course at ERC up to a maximum of three years for a Foundation Degree or HNC/HND.
- College credits worth £875 will be provided each year to go towards meals on campus
- An allowance of £2,000 per year will be provided, payable in instalments as weekly BACS payments
- If you have any queries about the scholarship or need information about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This scholarship is available following an application, assessment and selection process. The closing date for applications is 7th May 2021 although we encourage you to make your application as early as possible.
- All Care Leavers applying for this Scholarship are strongly advised to apply to Student Finance England as well, to ensure that appropriate financial support is in place if you are unsuccessful in being awarded the Scholarship
If you think you might be eligible, apply now to be considered for one of these life-changing scholarships.
For more courses from this provider, check our courses page.