Engineering Manufacture Framework Level 3
Endeavour Learning and Skills Centre, Beverley Road, Hull, HU3 1UR
The electrical industry offers lots of choice. Working in homes or industry, maintaining or installing and commissioning electrical equipment, internet data cabling, security systems and much more!
This apprenticeship will enable the learner to identify the principles applied to, and the processes involved in the production of electrical energy, its application to everyday electrical devices, systems and apparatus.
Pathway route are available in either Electrical Installation & Commissioning or Electrical Maintenance.
EAL Level 3 Diploma in Engineering Technology (QCF)
Plus either –
Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
Level 3 NVQ Extended Diploma in Installation and Commissioning
Our experienced tutors are here to support you all the way and by the end of your apprenticeship you will be able to:
• Understand how to work safely in an electrical engineering environment.
• Understand how electrical energy is generated, transmitted and distributed.
• Understand the principles of electrical circuits.
• Understand the utilisation of supplies for engineering applications.
• Understand the operation installation and maintenance of electric motors and machines and be able to carry out inspection and testing on electrical equipment.
You will be required to complete a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate your knowledge and skills. This involves collecting details of work performed whilst in your workplace.
Candidates must be aged 16 or over and should have:
• GCSE Maths and English at grade 4 and above, or
• Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2
• The ability to follow instructions and diagrams
• The ability to work accurately and a good eye for detail
• Good communication and problem solving abilities
• The ability to work on your own initiative, but also be a good team worker
• Good IT skills and enjoy working on computers
For more courses like this, check our courses page.