Click on any image to enlarge.
Labour Market Information (LMI)
More about the sector or industry you want to work in.
T Level Three in Engineering, Manufacturing, Process & Control - Machining & Toolmaking Technologies
Flemingate Centre, Armstrong Way, Beverley, HU17 0GH
This T Level has been developed in collaboration with engineering experts to ensure the content meets the needs of industry and prepare you for the workplace.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of how the Engineering industry works, the principles of design, and the role of technology and sustainability to launch you into your career.
- Working within the engineering and manufacturing sectors
- Engineering and manufacturing past, present, and future
- Engineering representations
- Essential mathematics for engineering and manufacturing
- Essential science for engineering and manufacturing
- Materials and their properties
- Mechanical principles
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Engineering and manufacturing control systems
- Quality management
- Health and safety principles and coverage
- Business, commercial and financial awareness
- Professional responsibilities, attitudes, and behaviours
- Stock and asset management
- Continuous improvement
- Project and programme management
How will it be delivered?
You will be assessed via different methods during your course completing both theory and practical assessments there will be external exams, controlled assessments and an employer-led set project.
Upon completion you will be awarded an overall grade of pass, merit, distinction, or distinction*
- Four GCSEs at grades 4 or above including maths and English
- Successful interview and two references
- Level 2 in Engineering & Technology
Your next steps...
This qualification focuses on the development of knowledge and skills needed for the Engineering sector. Your course of study will prepare you to enter the industry through employment or as an apprentice.
Upon completion of this qualification there is also the opportunity to progress onto Higher Education courses this may include a HNC or a HND.
For more courses like this, check our courses page.