Click on any image to enlarge.
Labour Market Information (LMI)
More about the sector or industry you want to work in.
T Level Three Building Services Engineering For Construction (Electrotechnical Engineering)
Flemingate Centre, Armstrong Way, Beverley, HU17 0GH
This T Level has been developed in collaboration with building services engineering experts to ensure the content meets the needs of industry and prepare you for the workplace.
You will develop an in-depth understanding of how the construction industry works, the principles of design, and the role of technology and sustainability to launch you into your career.
You will study 15 core units and 5 specialist units.
Core Units Building Services:
- Health & safety in construction
- Construction science and principles
- Construction design principles
- Construction and the built environment
- Construction sustainability principles
- Construction measurement principles
- Building technology principles
- Construction information principles
- Construction commercial/business principles
- Relationship management in construction
- Digital technology in construction
- Engineering systems
- Maintenance principles
- Electrotechnical engineering
- Install electrotechnical systems
- Commission electrotechnical systems
- Maintain electrotechnical systems
- De-commission electrotechnical systems
How will it be delivered?
You will be assessed via different methods during your course completing both theory and practical assessments there will be external exams, controlled assessments and an employer-led set project.
Upon completion you will be awarded an overall grade of pass, merit, distinction, or distinction*.
- Four GCSEs at grades 4 or above including maths and English
- Successful interview and two references
- You must have completed an appropriate vocational qualification at Level 2
Your next steps...
This qualification focuses on the development of knowledge and skills needed for electrical installation employment in Building Services Engineering. Your course of study will prepare you to enter the industry through employment or as an apprentice.
Upon completion of this qualification there is also the opportunity to progress onto higher education courses and training
For more courses like this, check our courses page.