Click on any image to enlarge.
Study Programme - Digital Promotion For Business - Level 2
Hi-Tech House, Hi- Tech Park, Goulton Street, Hull, HU3 4DD
HYA's Pre-Apprenticeship Study Programme is all about getting your 'foot through the door' to something new.
This course is specifically aimed at learners that want to improve their knowledge & skills, whilst gaining a recognised qualification.
You will also have the opportunity to utilise your new skills in a work-placement
This course will allow you to gain a NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Promotion for Business.
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation for Business
- Coordinating the use of Digital Media for Business
- Coordinating Offline and Digital Media for Business
- Emergent Digital Techniques for Business
- Producing Digital Promotional Content for Business
- Data Protection and Digital Media for Business
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Digital Promotional Activity for Business
- Understanding Social Media
- Email Campaigns for Business Promotion
- Mobile Phone Applications for Business
- Online Reputation Management
- Using the Internet to Raise Funds and Outsource Business Functions
During your chosen course, you will also have the opportunity to study Maths and English, at either a functional skill or GCSE level.
How will it be delivered?
You can apply through our website or contact us for more information. We arrange to meet you to fill out an application form and find out which course is most suited to you.
All learning is conducted at HYA's training centre, and is classroom based.
There are no formal entry requirements
Your next steps...
Our Pre-Apprenticeship Study Programme aims to give you the qualification(s) to progress into employment, an apprenticeship or further education.
For more courses like this, check our courses page.