Click on any image to enlarge.
Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician
Redwood Park Estate, Kiln Lane, Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire, DN41 8TH
Knowledge and Skills
• Comply with industry health, safety and environmental working practices and regulations.
• Locate, and rectify faults on plants and equipment
• Communicate with and provide information to stakeholders in line with personal role and responsibilities.
• Read, understand and interpret information and work in a compliance with technical specifications and supporting documentation
• Prepare work areas to undertake work related activities and reinstate those areas after completion of the work related activities
• Inspect and maintain appropriate plant and equipment to meet operational requirements.
• Assess and test the performance and condition of plant and equipment
• Communicate, handover and confirm that the appropriate engineering process has been completed to specification.
• First principles relating to the operation and maintenance of appropriate plant and equipment
• Relevant industry health and safety standards, regulations, and environmental and regulatory requirements
• Maintenance and operational practices, processes and procedures covering a range of plant and equipment
• The relevant engineering theories and principles relative to their occupation
• Health & Safety
• Quality focused
• Working with others
• Interpersonal skills
• Critical reasoning
• Sustainability and ethical behaviour
• Risk awareness
How will it be delivered?
End Point Assessment (EPA): You will be assessed by regular reviews, synoptic assessment, competence discussion by the apprentice portfolio and a scenario case study.
GCSE grade 4-9 (A-C) in Maths, English and Science
Your next steps...
You can progress into a Mechanical Technician or into high education such as HNC/ HND and University
For more courses like this, check our courses page.