Click on any image to enlarge.
Labour Market Information (LMI)
More about the sector or industry you want to work in.
Level 2 Business Administration and Event Planning
Flemingate Centre, Armstrong Way, Beverley, HU17 0GH
The new level 2 programme is ideal for those wanting to pursue a business, business administration or Event Planning career. This course provides essential knowledge and skills needed to work in an office environment. You will also complete a Level Two Certificate in Event Planning which will provide you with the knowledge and understanding required to plan events across a variety of different sectors. This programme provides an excellent progression route to level 3 study or onto an Apprenticeship programme.
Essential aspects of business administration and planning including:
• Producing business documents and managing information
• Planning and organising meetings
• Different types of organisations
• Business communication and developing working relationships with colleagues.
• Identifying customer requirements at an event
• The role of communication and customer service at events
Which skills will I develop?
• Analysing customer needs
• Use of Microsoft Office applications to create business documentation
If you are between 16 – 18 you will also carry out work experience to help you develop your skills further.
If you are between 16 – 18 you will also be studying English and Maths.
How will it be delivered?
The course is assessed internally. Both qualifications are assessed via set assignments and practical tasks.
4 GCSEs grade 3 or above, preferably including Maths and English.
Your next steps...
Level 3 study in either Business or Travel and Tourism or onto an apprenticeship programme.
For more courses like this, check our courses page.